People nowadays are smart enough. In other words,they know how to get benefitted from others and not to be fair enough to return the favour.Below are some Quick tips (for better mind) and some reasons why learning new things in lives are not enough to achieve better mindset. I’ve discussed some reasons why one should Avoid people who (list goes on) and why one should be strong enough to Ask about something (discussed few points).In my life Ilove to learn new things. For instance,I prefer to practisenew things in my daily routine for my better mindset. Read the blog till the end, and leave a comment what you think about this blog.Share with family and friends. let’s begin.
AVOID PEOPLE WHO:
- Repeatedly and Intentionally harm you. Secondly, say you things that they know upset you
- Mess with your mind
- Cannot and won’t apologize sincerely
- Expect you to prioritise them, refuse to prioritise you
- Act like victim. (When confronted with their abusive behaviour)
- Do not understand your pain and how much your healing matters
- Do not make you comfortable in Relationships
- Does not respect you and your decisions
Happiness depends on your mindset and decisions,
- Loves you desperately with their true feelings and who know to how to love you correctly with their actions
- Knows how to apologise. In addition, respect your worth
- Value your time and individual time
- Have patience and understanding of what you think of him/her
- Focus on growth, well-being and happiness.
- Healing, peace, wisdom and guidance
- Abundant clarity, creativity and light
- Love, happiness and joy
- Comfort, mental and emotional support
Eliminate the mindset of YOU CAN’T
YOU CAN DO ANYTHING . .
Quick Tips for better brain health:
- Don’t be timid in your requests and prayers.
- Be Bold, Grateful, Positive and Thankful . . as EVERYTHING you’re asking for making way to you.
- Choose to be big.Dream higher and huge. better. Confidence and Arrogance
- Give yourself permission to take up space, and bloom wildly without regrets. Use your own voice and let your boundaries to clear. Right choices
- Don’t be afraid to take up the space and peace you need and deserve.
- Keep in mind that who brings you pieces into your lives, will never bring peace in your life. It’s okay to walk away. Stay away from them.
- Say no to protect your energy. Be present. Embrace your own journey. Will find beauty and wonder. Right where you are. Embrace your Inner soul
- You need to leave behind your toxic Relationships and behaviour holding you back from moving your best self and future.
- Recognise whatever is bringing happiness and peace of mind, stick with it. One day you’ll grow and will let your growth speak for itself.
- Above all, it will keeps you healthy. In conclusion, keep learning and add new tasks to your daily lists. Find BALANCE in LIFE
- Remember, YOU CAN DO BETTER, this is all you required for better brain health.
This is my personal blog, the views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of people or organization that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly. The content is copyright solely to the caretaker of this website. Do not copy.Also thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.