The moment when you accept that our reality cannot be at the centre of everyone else’s, is the new beginning ofPEACE OF MIND !
WELCOME TO THE BLOG,
We all have our own individual realities in our lives whether it’s related to work, home, lifestyle or say relationships. Everything in our life is our own, happiness or sorrow is all different. The reality of life is not the same all the time, today there is something, tomorrow it will be something else, and day after tomorrow it is going to be something else. Then why we want someone else to bother about our reality all the time? Like, we as humans and we all have our own perspective of seeing things as compared to other. We all have different opinions, emotions , have different abilities to react to act, but still we think same when it comes to our mindset. I would like to say it is quite similar in our lives.
Somewhere I read that everything in life is temporary, but even that is not permanent. In addition, I would like to say, What we want permanent is temporary and the one who wants temporary is permanent in our lives. Whether good or bad in our life, that thing leaves its mark or just say that a lesson is learned. Sometimes that situation makes a deep impact on the mind, which never forgets, no matter how hard you try it is not. Who you are today What you have today Where are you standing today in your life, that’s your reality. And it’s not just for you or me it’s for all of us. Whatever your reality is, that is the result of your efforts and your decisions that you ever had or made before.
Whatever the reality is whether good or bad whatever it is , it is your own, not of anybody else. So if you really wanna improve or change your reality in your life and of your own. Then the only thing you need to do is to make efforts and take right decisions in proper manner to make it happen.
I know nobody else is going to do it for you. But there might be someone who help you to do so but again it’s one’s individual choice to know the difference between who’s your well-wishers and who’s not. In today’s time, it has also become difficult to find out.
As a result, in such situation if you have one who know you well and whom you trust (not a blind faith) with them you can expect that whatever your reality is they think a little bit about that too; tell you the solution to your problem and stand with you in whatever the situation comes in your life. But at this point expecting this all the time with anyone is quite silly and impossible at the same time. Because everyone else is busy with there life issues and their outcomes.
We should help them in their lives and decisions as well. If you are expecting someone wrong (person) to worry about you, then you are fooling. You’re mistreating yourself and soon or later you’ll mislay your peace of mind. If you wanna live peacefully then do more and expect less in your lives. I think maybe you be happy and slowly you can achieve peace of mind .
Below are some tips for you to expect less and live peacefully
- Decide what you want and what is important to you. Do not fool around. Analyze or examine your commitments, your decisions which you’ve been made before and the decisions you’re going to make.
- If you’re moving rapidly, them slow down and enjoy every bit of your day. Try to improve the things which you don’t like.
- Change your pattern. Try something new not daily but once in a week one can do and can manage time to do so.
- Stick to your beliefs, listen to others. Take advice (especially whom you trust) but do think your worth, your actions and your thoughts.
- Start working both internally and externally on yourself.
- Do not control others , seeking love is good but don’t impose your reality on others. A controlling approach will harm you and your relationships.
- Improve your tolerance, sooner or later it will help you in the way you think. In the way you react or you act. Practising this will help you to trust your own beliefs and help you to trust others.
- Surround yourself with peaceful images or people and things.
- Don’t overreact. When something happens take a pause and then react. Stop yourself if you think no reaction is required.
- No revenge seek forgiveness. Forgiveness lifts you up ( I tried and it helped me) it’s about learning coping from bad and negativities.
- Live in joy and be the change you wanna see in the world. Start working today for your life you wanna live.
- Broaden your understanding of peace and life .
- Keep learning keep reading
Tips how to embrace your inner soul
Living alone for short time or say for long time. It’s an starting experience for some and empowering for one, that is normal. Things which seems normal to you may be challenging for some. There will be lot of firsts in your lives. There is a misconception about living alone. By saying – living alone does not mean living 100% alone. Living alone helps to get prepared and get adjust to your perspective as required.
- Get yourself a security, emotional security. Get rid of emotional fear of getting harm
- Cultivate self reliance, by this I mean to say one should learn to manage minor problems and tasks by on your own. By this you will get to know yourself in the process. This can leads to inner growth and maybe make you more compassionate in long run.
- Do not isolate yourself, surround yourself with positive souls, it will prevent you from heartache
- Get to know more about you, what makes you happy and what not.
- Appreciate your decisions and take them wisely
I hope this tips help you gain some insights into your upcoming transactions. Living peacefully and embracing inner soul is not so easy. Start treating yourself and your surroundings, your home with acceptance and love. You will do just fine and better by each passing day. Hope this is helpful in some manner. Let me know in the comments. How this helped you, also share this blog with your friends, family , relatives for betterment.
YOU CAN DO BETTER !
This is my personal blog, the views and opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of people or organization that I may or may not be related with unless stated explicitly. The content is copyright solely to the caretaker of this website. Do not copy. Also thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about. This blog just provides a snapshot of the knowledge, views, and opinions that I hold at a particular point of time and these might most probably change over a period of time. I reserve the right to evolve my knowledge, thoughts, and viewpoints over time and to change them without assigning any reason.