There are several easy effective ways to Boost Your Metabolism, many of them includes some easy changes to your diet and lifestyle. Here are some Easy Ways to Boost Your Metabolism. But first let me introduce the term Metabolism in simpler manner. Metabolism is a term which describes all the chemical reactions in our body that keeps us alive and functioning. You know what – Our Metabolism is also responsible for conversion of nutrients into the fuel we need for body functioning. When I say body functioning that includes – breathing, movement, digestion of food, circulation of blood and repairing damages tissues & cells.
There are many factors which might affects your metabolic rate that could be your age, diet, gender, body size and health status. There are some evidences that prove some strategies which can increase your metabolism & overall health. However, the term metabolism is used to describe your BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate) that means the number of calories burn when at rest.
Here are Easy Ways on How To Boost Your Metabolism
- Include plenty of protein at every meal. Eating protein has also been proven to give a great sense of fullness and prevent from overeating. When you consume more protein you requires more energy or calories to digest, absorb and process the nutrition in your meal.
- Drink more cold water. Those who consume more water instead of sugary drinks are tend to lose more weight than other. A small study shown that drinking water increases resting metabolism by 30 % in an hour.
- Eating every 3-4 hours. Try not to skip meals and avoid having bigger meals. Instead try eating every 3-4 hours that will help you to boost your metabolism.
- Do high intense workout or lift heavy things. If this type of intense heavy workout is safe for you then it can help you burn more calories by increasing your metabolic rate. In addition to that mixing up certain exercises can boost your metabolism and help you burn fat. Lifting heavy weights can help you building muscles and counter the metabolic rate leading to weight loss.
- Drink black coffee and green tea. Certain herbal and green tea have been shown to increase metabolism and burning of fat. These teas help converting fats into fatty acids in your body. When combined with exercises can result into more fat burning. Black coffee on other hand has its own properties of increasing metabolism and working on weightloss.
- Eating spicy foods. can be beneficial when it comes to improving metabolism and helps you maintaining moderate weight. As compared to other foods the metabolism boosting effect of spicy foods is quite small. Peppers for example contain a compound that can boost your metabolism when combines to other boosting strategies.
- Get enough sleep. We all know what happens when there’s lack of sleep. Lack of sleep is directly linked with obesity, increased sugar levels and high risk of other diseases. Lack of sleep can decrease the number of fat burn and can disrupt the hormone functioning. Good sleep is important.
Making few lil lifestyle changes and including these tips into your daily routine can help increasing your metabolism. What makes you lose weight faster? Having a higher metabolism. Incorporating a nutritious eating plan and getting enough physical activity is the bestest way to increase metabolism with other health benefits. Keep in mind that it will take time to speed up your metabolism and can also depends on other factors like diet, activity level and your health status. Working on all together will bring your desired results. Try this today and above listed ways. Hope this helps. You can do better!
Recent blog – Health Benefits Of Ginger
Image credit- https://www.istockphoto.com
DISCLAIMER: This is my personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent of my own based on educational research. Also thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about.