Stress- The enemy of Modern Humans
We modern humans work most of the time. Are alert most of the time. Check our cell phones 24*7 for the notifications. We modern humans have bad habits of eating, sleeping and walking which leads to health problems resulting into fatigue or may be another illness. We modern humans stress all day about every situation. A lil amount of stress is ok, I would say it is beneficial. On the other hand, intense amount of stress is a known enemy of longevity, both mental & physical health. There is nothing wrong in putting energy into relationships with one whom you love or turning attention towards looking for romantic caring relationships. We all need love, affection and companionship. So, we can focus on those needs.
Get some good qualities
We modern humans lack some qualities for having active lifestyle, a healthy Life style! What is the true meaning of having a healthy Life style? Well, Everyone will have their own answer to this question. I will share mine. To have a healthy Life style it comprises of a lot of things. Firstly, to have a healthy lifestyle one should be less worried about the things which they can’t control. Secondly, eat healthy so that your mind and body works best for you.
By saying healthy lifestyle it doesn’t means with eating healthy food. It also requires a lot more things. By this I mean your surroundings. People with whom you hangout. Most important I guess. Because what people say will make a lot of difference to us. Half of our lives depend on the same thing. Right ? Despite knowing all, we all do the same. We modern humans always keep fooling ourselves. We spend half our life on the will of others, and then sit for the rest of our life and curse people who took decision for us, thinking what to do now.
There is a difference between healthy habits and restrictions.Know the difference.
Make a Decision about what you really want
Below are some quick tips that might help you to achieve what you want.
- Know your desire. know your actions. Heartfelt compassion leads to action.
- You’re not the only one but you’re the one. Who cannot do everything but can do something. So stop seeing glass which is half empty start seeing glass half full. I hope you got it right.
- Get rid of that social service. Serving unnecessary. Discover your own life. Your own happiness. Serve yourself.
Adding to that
- It is not your duty to make others happy. No not at all. Some people don’t deserve to be helped. Feed this into your mind asap. It will help you a lot. A lot.
- Never be fearful of what you are doing. Never. This will drag you down. Never be ashamed of what you’ve done.
- We can support ourselves like no one else can do. Mark my words. Yes we can. Try and see. You will fall in love with yourself all over again. A Deep love.
- Give yourself the credit what you deserve.
- Replace. Complaining with gratitude, insecurity with confidence, toxic friends with mentors, overthinking with actions, fear with faith.
- Know the difference between pride and self worth.
- Never ever give full time position to part time people. Get rid of such people.
- Celebrate each and every single day. Birthdays. Cherish new days.
- Do not bottled up your feelings. It will affect your mental health. Share what you feel. And feel ok with your emotions.
- Don’t waste your precious time on Relationships and people that doesn’t boost your spirit. Be more open to change.
- Break the pattern. Make some changes to your lifestyle. Introduce some new habits like journals magazines and newspapers. Spend less time on social media. You can logout your social media accounts on weekends.
- Spend some quality time by reading books, a walk on beach, spend some extra time with nature. You will start knowing yourself better. I felt that.
- Create a daily self care plan that allow you to turn your attention towards yourself.
The only way to finish is to initiate.
Do it now.
You become what you practice
This is what I’m practicing since a year now. Slowly it’s working for me. I’m sure it is going to help you as well. Practice kindness, offer emotional support only when required. Also, don’t forget to treat yourself with the same sort of kindness and love the way you do to others. Most importantly, know when you need a break and give yourself a tight hug. Yes, you can do that. Everyone requires time to pursue their own dreams, try to maintain a balance between the two in your relationships.
“Healthy habits are learned in the same way as unhealthy ones- through practice. “
– Wayne Dyer
Do not drop your hobbies, doing things you love to do. Because when life gets busy, this is the very first thing we drop easily in our lives. For Instance, I like reading and writing. And It get affected when I get busy doing my office work. In conclusion, try and see how it comes to you. Do share your thoughts in the comments. Don’t forget to share if you really like this write-up. Thank you for stopping by! You Can Do Better!
DISCLAIMER: This is my personal blog. The views and opinions expressed here represent of my own. The content is copyright solely to the caretaker of this website. Do not copy. Also thoughts and opinions change from time to time as I come to learn more and develop my understanding about the things and issues that I am blogging about.